"In summer, the song sings itself." -William Carlos Williams




Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Activities involving cars

Happy Tuesday all!

As I mentioned before, the end of the year brings parties with it! With tomorrow being the last day of classes (woohoo!) I though I would share some of the events that have been going on.

I know this is not from today, but I would just like to say that this past weekend was host to some of the most fratastic end-of-the-year events around.

A couple of doors down was the Lambda Chi Carolina Block Party (no I did not pay 15 dollars to listen to bands that I could hear from my room) and the ATO Dukes of Hazzard Party. Please see picture below.


This event consisted of girls from around campus in Daisy Duke's and cowgirl boots and boys in flannel shirts drinking copious amounts of God-knows-what.

These events were just a preview of the activities that will occur on campus tomorrow for the last day of classes! More commonly referred to as LDOC. Will report on this Thursday!


A note on parallel parking.



UMMM PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS!!
I was all happy yesterday, just walking to my car, when I get there and THAT is what I see! Someone had parallel parked less that an inch away from my car.
I made it out with out hitting anyone, but really people -really?

The good thing about this bad-parking laments? You can now purchase bad parking post-its to stick on the offender's vehicle! How awesome is this?! Go here to see other really bad parking examples and to purchase your own bad parking post-its!


We must rid the world of driving idiots one at a time!

Till then,
Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment