"In summer, the song sings itself." -William Carlos Williams




Wednesday, April 28, 2010

LDOC

Sooo I just completed my last news writing class ever!!!
Our final was to listen to a commencement speech given by J.K. Rowling at Harvard University and then to write a news article on it.
I have now made my way down to the printing lab in the library before my last graphic design class!
Then it is off to lunch at Sigma and then to my last Italian class and finally to the quad where I will begin my LDOC lazy festivities.

I would say that over the summer, I am definitely going to miss Chapel Hill!
I love being able to wake up every morning and walk across the most gorgeous campus known to man. I love laying out in the quad and seeing people walking and riding their bikes. I will miss my good friends and our walks down the back streets of Chapel Hill through the pretty neighborhoods.

Ah! Can't think about that too long!

But here are some pictures that I took on the way to class the other morning. They by no means show how pretty things are in reality, but I figured I would show them anyways.



Good luck to everyone studying for exams!

Till then,
Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment