"In summer, the song sings itself." -William Carlos Williams




Monday, June 28, 2010

Things I love: Wimbledon

I love the Wimbledon.

My father and I have watched it, and the sport of tennis, together for the past few years. I played on my high school team sophomore year and have played it recreationally since then.

Now, let's be honest. I cannot play that well. But, I think that it's so fun! (However many times I would end matches with me throwing the racket across the court and calling it quits) Either way, I like to watch the Wimbledon when it comes around.

Fashion inspiration? Yes.





(All pictures attributed to Ralph Lauren)

And the Queen always shows up! How pretty is her bouquet?


I must now return to my family. My grandmother is currently in the kitchen preparing dinner - baby-back ribs! How exciting!
Can you guess what it was last night? That's right. Shrimp and grits! MMMmmMMMM

Until then,
Cara

3 comments:

  1. Things I love: Andy Roddick.
    Can't wait to see you on the 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen on the Andy Roddick guy... wouldn't he be lovely in some of those r.l. clothing... hmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. there is something about Wimbledon that is so classy. My grandparents have been to see it a few times and said they serve strawberries and cream as refreshments! Great blog; glad I stopped by
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete