"In summer, the song sings itself." -William Carlos Williams




Thursday, May 27, 2010

Bow ties

So, my brother's band concert was tonight. And *drum roll please* I tied my first bow tie!
It was so exciting! I am so excited to be able to tie all the boys bow ties next year!
It was so much easier than I thought it was going to be.



Anyways. So that got me thinking that I love bow ties! I might like them better on certain men than long neck ties.

I found these bow ties that I love!


I am a sucker for nautical. This is from Vineyard Vines.

Another Vineyard Vines and perfect for game day!



Rams!

Secret reason why I want a boyfriend- to buy him bow ties.

Until then!
Cara

2 comments:

  1. I love the pink one with tarheels! Ahhh so cute/fratty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah really what criteria is more valid than that when looking for a boyf?

    Does he like bowties? No? NEXT!!

    ReplyDelete