"In summer, the song sings itself." -William Carlos Williams




Monday, May 10, 2010

Summer to-do

So here it is. Some of the things I would like to do this summer. However, I am terrible about going back and adding on to lists and never really being done with them. And I am sure there are many things that I would like to do this summer that are not below.. but I will add onto them, be sure of this.

1. Have a picnic at Ayre Mount



Picture I took a couple of years ago


2. Go to a Durham Bulls game


3. Paint more


4. Go on a hike!


This is the view from Occoneechee Mountain in Hillsborough!

5. Shoot a role of film on my dad's old Nikon

This is actually my dad's camera- he took the picture!

6. Try to cook a meal once a week (that is something different!)

Let's face it- I want to be her. Or at least make meals as delicious as hers look!
7. Discover something new in Hillsborough

... Sorry there is no interesting picture of this.

8. ANNNNNDDD if I happen to get tan, earn some money and be a baller intern in this process, so be it.

Maybe a repeat of last year's spring break tanning level?---Hope so!

Well, I will let this be it's own post. Seeing as it is my to-do list!
Will post another one in a second!

Till then,
Cara

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure we have very similar to-dos! I actually have a boxed set of Giada DVDs... haha maybe she will help me cook a fabulous meal!

    ReplyDelete