"In summer, the song sings itself." -William Carlos Williams




Thursday, May 6, 2010

SUMMER!!!!

My blog can now officially begin as yesterday was my last exam of my sophomore year at Carolina!!!
Excited!
Sorry I didn't have time to post- I was busy moving out, doing some last-minute studying and actually taking my tests.

This is how I felt the night before while studying...


But now I have four full months to relax and make some money and have my internship!
I can hardly contain myself.

So what have I decided to do with my first hours of freedom?

I went to Maggiano's! My good friend, Allison, has a 50-percent-off card for her and three friends. So we took full advantage of that! I should have taken a picture of the monster that was our food! It was huggee!!! We split the chicken pesto linguine and the Zuccotto cake... delish.

Here is us at our table.

I LOVE Maggiano's and would recommend it to anyone!

After that we hit up a small Cinco de Mayo party for a little bit.

This morning I packed up all my things and came back home to Hillsborough, a mere 20 minutes away from Chapel Hill, but it still feels good to come home.

Before I took down all my stuff I took a picture of my wall. Which for all intents and purposes could be an image board of inspiration of all the things I love.


There was more, but this will do.
It was kind of sad taking down all of my things. It's bittersweet closing up my sophomore year. I have had a lot of fun. I am excited it is the summer though!

Ironically, I will be back in Chapel Hill tonight, celebrating Seis de Mayo with just the ladies!!

Well, dinner calls!

Till then,
Cara

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I loved your "I do not care" thing. I bet those are the Scrabble cheez-its (or whatever crackery thing they were) that you were telling me about!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I second Megan, your Cheez-it picture is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete